Fat Liberation and Body Positivity Resources
A thorough and intersectional resource focused on liberation of all bodies.
While this blog hasn't been updated since 2010 it has some amazing introductory conversations around fat liberation. It's a great resource for folks just getting started and is very accessible for most folks.
One of the most brilliant thinkers on Queerness and Fatness, Charlotte Cooper's Obesity Timebomb is an eyeopening education in resistance and healing.
A fat athlete with some amazing insights and coping strategies for living in a world tough on fat bodies.
Articles about the social realities of living as a very fat person.
Health at Every Size® principles help us advance social justice, create an inclusive and respectful community, and support people of all sizes in finding compassionate ways to take care of themselves.
- Shrill - Lindy West
- You Have the Right to Remain Fat - Virgie Tovar
- Fat?So? - Marilyn Wann
- The Body Is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love - Sonya Rene Taylor
- Fat Activism: A Radical Social Movement - Dr. Charlotte Cooper
- Heath At Every Size - Dr. Linda Bacon
- Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls: An Unapologetic Guide to Living - Jes Baker
- Hot and Heavy: Fierce Fat Girls on Life, Love and & Fashion - Virgie Tovar
- Hunger - Roxanne Gay